PropoMucil syrup for adults
PropoMucil® syrup for adults
PropoMucil® syrup for adults is the only product containing natural Propolis made and refined using innovative techniques, which incorporates all natural N-acetylcysteine (NAC) that dissolves mucus and forces it out!
PropoMucil® syrup for adults aside from Propolis and NAC, has honey, liquid extract of Marsh mallow root, Primrose root and Mentha leaf that help forcing the mucus out from the airways and enhances immunity. (See Mechanism of action)
Common action for all these ingredients enables inflammation reduction and mucus removal during respiratory problems.
- Propolis – natural antimicrobial agent that also eases irritated mucosa. Propolis destroys viruses, bacteria and fungi, and is also gluten and allergen free.
- N-acetylcysteine is efficient against symptoms of respiratory issues accompanied with mucus production. N-acetylcysteine is a powerful mucolytic that breaks down links in viscous mucus making it less dense, more mobile and easier to remove.
- Safe, natural and immediately available for use.
Why PropoMucil Syrup for adults
The most common is obstruction of airways (clogging up, due to mucus followed by coughing), same as in common cold or flu. This is due to overflow of mucus inside your lungs. The mucosa of the lungs gets attacked by bacteria, fungi or viruses and becomes irritated and inflamed. A growing lining of tick and hard mucus is formed, and that is very hard to get rid of.
As you are breathing, the airborne particles (dust, allergens, bacteria, viruses) get lodged inside the mucus that covers inside of your nose and airways. The cilia (small hairs) transport mucus with those particles towards the throat. They are removed through coughing or swallowed. Sometimes, those particles can irritate your mucosa, so bacteria or viruses can cause infection. This in turn causes inflammation that results in increased production of mucus that is very hard to get rid of, and usually remains trapped in the lungs.
Especially in heavy smokers, that mucus can present a real challenge to get rid of. This leads to difficulties in performing regular daily activity.
When mucus causes trouble, the easiest way is to dilute and then get it out of your lungs. PropoMucil® syrup for adults helps in that respect.
PropoMucil® syrup for adults is recommended as a supplement to reduce symptoms of flu and cold. It enhances activity and white blood cell count that is responsible for immune system. A unique combination of nature effectively cleans up your respiratory organs, reduces inflammation and pain and helps maintain normal function.
PropoMucil® syrup for adults can be combined with antibiotics and/or antimycotics.
Oral antibiotics should be taken at least 2 hours prior to taking PropoMucil® syrup for adults.
Indications and posology
PropoMucil® represents a natural antimicrobial agent- due to Propolis and N-acetylcysteine (NAC) recommended for persons with respiratory problems followed by increased mucus formation.
PropoMucil® contains: a 20% dry extract of Propolis (standardized to 12% total polyphenols), and 20% N-acetylcysteine.
PropoMucil® syrup for adults can be used by: Adults and children over 12 years of age: 3-4 x 12 ml syrup daily, after meal. Shake well before use!
- Oral antibiotics should be taken at least 2 hours prior to taking PropoMucil® capsules or syrup.
- Use in pregnancy, during lactation or by kids younger than 3 years of age is not recommended.
- Product should not be taken by persons sensitive to any of the ingredients listed in the product specification, also persons during acute asthma attack, acute obstructive laryngitis, gastritis, bile stones etc.
- If the product is used with nitro-glycerine, a headache can occur as side effect.