PropoMucil allergy spray
PropoMucil® allergy spray
PropoMucil® allergy nasal spray is a unique combination of two innovative ingredients: a highly purified and standardized propolis extract (allergen free) and natural N-acetylcysteine that breaks down mucus and forces it out!
PropoMucil® allergy nasal spray is fortified with quercetin, etheric oils of thyme and eucalyptus, and vitamin D
PropoMucil® allergy nasal spray acts:
- As an anti-allergic, antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent
- Covers the upper respiratory tract mucosal membrane and creates a protective layer that stops allergens from the air to adhere to it. Allergen substances cannot reach the sensitive mucosal membrane and thusly cannot lead to an allergic reaction.
- Reduces histamine production and symptoms thereof:
– Sneezing attacks
– Itching and nose drip
– Nasal congestion
– Eases breathing
- Safe, all natural, instantly ready for use
Why PropoMucil nasal spray?
- Stabilizes mastocytes and prevents allergic reactions
- Bioflavonoids are the true immunomodulatory agents and antioxidants
- Natural antihistamine and immunity regulator
- All natural histamine inhibitor
- Helps immune system response
- Its depletion leads to higher risk of asthma and allergies
- Helps normal immune system function and leads to a normal response to inflammation- EFSA statement
Thyme etheric oil:
- A proven herbal anti-inflammatory agent, antimicrobial and antioxidant
Eucalyptus etheric oil:
- Has decongestant properties, expands airways and eases breathing
- Proven and known herbal antiseptic and a stimulant of the immune system
- Natural fighter against allergies, sinusitis, asthma and bronchitis
Who is it for?
- For all allergy prone persons (pollen, animal hair etc.)
- Sinusitis, pollen sneezing, allergic rhinitis
- Does not cause addiction, drowsiness and can be used for a long period of time
- Powerful and fast recovery
- All natural
- Can be used in combination with antihistamines and corticosteroids
How to use
- Adults and kids over the age of 12: as needed, but no more than 6 times 2 sprays in each nostril.
- Kids aged from 3-12 years: as needed but no more than 4 times 2 sprays in each nostril during the day.
20ml – 150 spray doses